Altadis SA has been acquired by Imperial Tobacco Group PLC and is in the process of being integrated into the Imperial Tobacco Group. As a result this website has been revised to reflect the change in ownership.
Imperial Tobacco products are available in over 160 countries worldwide. Geographic diversity and versatile multi-product portfolio provides business resilience and a strong platform for future growth.
- The leading international super premium cigarette brand Davidoff has a strong and growing presence in mature and emerging markets, including the European Union, the Middle East and Eastern Europe.
- Gauloises Blondes is another key international cigarette brand which has developed a position of strength in the Middle East.
- The West cigarette brand has a major position in a number of European markets and volumes are increasing in our Rest of the World region.
- The versatile cigarette portfolio also includes a number of important regional brands including Fortuna, Gitanes and JPS.
- Complementing strong cigarette presence is Altrias world leadership in fine cut tobacco, rolling papers and tubes with brands such as Golden Virginia, Drum and Rizla.
- They also have a world leading cigar position including a 50 per cent interest in Habanos, the exclusive worldwide distributor of premium Cuban cigar brands such as Cohiba and Montecristo.
58 factories are focused on production quality, business simplification and cost optimisation. They continue to increase productivity and reduce our unit costs.
33 Cigarette factories
22 Other tobacco product and processing factories
3 Paper and tube factories
Over the past six years, Altadis Group has not only maintained a very steady upswing in financial figures, but has also piloted a course of continuous improvement in our rules and institutions of corporate governance. Shareholders have seen their confidence rewarded year after year, through our results, our stock-market growth, and our dividend and share-buyback policies